WORK WITH US
Professionalism. Understanding. Results.
Currently we have a Physiotherapist position available, below is an outline of the job. Please have a read and if you are interested please send your application and resume to email@example.com
Are you a Physio looking to get away from the hustle and bustle so you can live at the beach, have minimal commuting and a flexible roster so you can focus on enjoying your life outside of work? If this sounds like the work/life balance you’re looking for, then this is your opportunity to join us to live and work on Victoria’s beautiful Surf Coast.
Torquay is located in the heart of the Surf Coast, just 1 hour from Melbourne. If you love enjoying life outside of work, you’ll feel right at home with our great beaches, water-sports, national parks and active sporting community.
At Blue Sky Physiotherapy, we believe that happy clinicians provide the best care. We provide an abundance of mentoring and support, and are highly motivated to help you be the physio you want to be with the lifestyle you want to live. We are growing rapidly, and are expanding our practice within the local region.
- We offer structured 1:1 mentoring including in-services, case studies and more.
- We offer above average remuneration (Base salary plus commission), excellent work conditions and flexible work hours
- Part-Time / Full-Time Hours – you decide. Live and enjoy a work/life balance that suits you.
- We will contribute toward external CPD courses
- We are well connected in the community with a variety of medical and allied health providers, businesses and community groups.
- Our caseload is consistent with an active, sporty, outdoors, seaside community.
What your Role & Responsibilities will involve:
- Manage a caseload of primarily musculoskeletal patients, including private, DVA, GPMP, TAC, WorkCover, and NDIS cases.
- Treat patients using a combination of manual therapy, exercise prescription and other treatment modalities as guided by evidence-based best practice.
- Work with all types of athletes from weekend warriors, local sporting clubs to professional athletes.
- Writing letters and liaising with relevant parties as required (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc).
- A friendly personality with the ability to work independently and also within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Registered with AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Current National Police Clearance Certificate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in musculoskeletal private practice
- Dry Needling Certification
- Clinical Pilates training